Rotary Dinner with Partners – 31/1/2019
The dinner will take place at Stoke Lodge Hotel on Thursday 31st January.
The timings are 7pm for 7.30pm dinner.
The menu is set out below and will be charged at £23.00 per person fully inclusive.
If anyone has an allergy or dietary requirement would they please let me know in advance.
- Cream of Celeriac Soup
- Flaked Locally Smoked Trout, Dill & Potato salad, Quails Egg and dressed Leaves.
- Honey Glazed Confit Leg of Duck, Hoisin Sauce, Shredded Cucumber & Spring Onions
- Baked Fillet of Hake, Red Pepper, Chilli & Tomato Salsa
main courses will be served with appropriate vegetables.
- Belgium Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate Ice Cream & a Chocolate Pencil
- Spiced & Caramelised Roasted Pineapple with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Local Cheese & Biscuits.
Coffee or Tea & mints.
Members attending are asked to credit the Club’s main account, giving just their surname and the initials SLH, as a reference against the payment.
Final numbers will be required by no later than 10am on Monday 28th January.”
Thank you, Keith
Please allow a few mins for the data below to populate – hit F5 to refresh